Wednesday 9 September 2015

Posting on Craigslist the best way to get more sales

If you serous about marketing stop wasting your time & start posting your ads on Criagslist. It is world’s 8th most visited site and has a lot of visitors per day. We strongly recommend posting your ads on Craigslist.    


I have done all the hard work for you and have kept my prices lower than ANY "LEGIT" company or person out there.

I will give you two free posts just to show this is legit. I am not an ad creator, thats how we keep our prices low.

You bring me the content and pictures, we will get you posting in "ANY" US location, no ghosting, smoke and mirrors CRAP!


Nothing personal all you other posting companies Ripping PEOPLE OFF!! Strictly business here boys.

I live in the US and that's where we operate from, I run a 
marketing business and this is a service we offer now.


Waste your time if you want, wait for different times zones and hope you can talk before you go to bed, just 

to hear their pricing of $1-$0.50 a post. 

More information visit my website: http://www.cheap-pvas.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment